P.A.C.K. is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to helping meet the basic needs of children in our community. We believe that God intended for us to teach our children to serve and give. By packing and distributing bags of food, clothes, and basic necessities, we are able to show God's love to those who need it most. We are also able to provide a consistent, child-friendly venue to allow groups, families, and individuals to serve our community together.
We Serve our Community By:
- P.A.C.K. currently distributes around 6,000 bags of food to local children each month.
- Maintaining a foster care closet at DFCS to ease the transition to foster care.
- Providing more than 1,500 bags of microwavable meals and busy bags to Cure for Childhood Cancer and Ronald McDonald House.
- Providing toiletry bags to children at Performance Initiatives and other community centers.
- Supporting local schools by encouraging teachers, providing reading volunteers, school supplies, and book fair vouchers.